Few Lessons by my Father
- First of all, my father taught me when I was really young: You aren’t a human being, if you can’t hold your nerves. And I always kept that in my mind and I decided I’ll always keep on working on that. So whenever I feel like going with the flow, I always try to hold my nerves to make it to the best effect.
- After that he taught me that you shouldn’t accept your defeat so easily. When I was so young, at that time only I decided that I’ll not accept defeat at any point of time no matter what the situations are. I’ll always work hard in order to win almost every battle of my life.
- He taught me to stay positive and transparent in every situation in your life. That really helped me in so many ways.
- Apart from that, he taught me to stay professional and that also helped me in my business in order to achieve my goals.
- He is the one who made me understand not to copy anyone and follow your own heart in almost every situation. This thing really helped me to boost up my confidence level.
Most importantly, he gave me one of the greatest gift that anyone could give to another person, He believed in me in my tough times. I’m so blessed to have him in my life.
My father is so dedicated towards his work, he is so confident about whatever he is doing. He is so patient, I’ve seen this and learnt a lot from him. He is so professional and I’m still learning a lot from him without even letting him know about this. I’ve learnt few other things from him as he don’t waste his time with people those who don’t have logic. He mentioned that use your brain wisely that too with wise people.
This post is a part of a #SuperHero Father’s Day blog train where 24 bloggers, are going to share their special bond with their father. Thank you so much Sayeri Diary for introducing me here. Its time move to the next station where Snigdha will share few best gifts on Father’s Day. Do check out her post and show some love.
Have a look at few quick links: